Road disinfection and sanitizing equipment of COVID-19
Municipal Tech designs and manufactures customized sanitizing equipment for the road disinfection of COVID -19 through the use of high, medium and low-pressure pumps. The equipment is especially designed to clean roads in a simple and extremely efficient manner, being employed for the below listed uses:
- all types of disinfections.
- sanitization of large urban areas (for example those areas affected by the COVID-19) by means of a special mixture of hydrogen peroxide at 7%.
- dust suppression & dust control methods in urban and rural areas.
Seen the current state of emergency, caused by the CORONAVIRUS, we guarantee a fast delivery of our sanitizing equipment for the road disinfection, following special agreements.
Our systems can be installed on any type of truck with the right loading capacity, being completely independent as driven by their own auxiliary engine; therefore, they are extremely simple to install. The functioning/the operation mode of the equipment is through a special “sanitizer cannon” for which Municipal Tech holds the patent, cannon able to blow in the air (about 70.000 cubic meters/hour) at a distance/height of beyond 80 meters, a mixture of water, nebulized air and other potential products useful to ensure the road disinfection. The devices are moreover equipped with a high-pressure bar provided with specific nozzles for spraying water and other potential mixed products suitable to clean and sanitize.
A blending system is also available – this system enables to spray/blow to the ground or in the atmosphere air particles and, for example, compounds and mixtures such as the hydrogen peroxide or some other liquid substance suitable to ensure the disinfection in the infected areas.
Types and sizes of the equipment can vary according to one’s needs: we provide a comprehensive range of equipment for pick-ups or small vehicles. Our systems can moreover be equipped with lances with specific nozzles suitable to ensure the disinfection of those areas where the use of motor-powered vehicles is forbidden or not allowed.
Typical characteristic uses of our equipment:
- the disinfection of areas that are likely to be contaminated with the COVID-19 virus
- the disinfection of areas already contaminated with the COVID-19 virus
- the disinfection and sanitization of the damaged areas at the highest level of safety possible
The range of road cleaning machinery is equipped with high-pressure pumps and the custom-made lances can be used to extinguish small intensity fires.
Other uses of our road equipment for the high-pressure cleaning of the roads:
- Washing and sanitizing of public places (public toilets, pedestrian underground passages, tunnels, etc.);
- Cleaning of shelters and platform roofs for public use (e.g. Bus stop);
- Washing and disinfecting procedures of containers for collecting garbage, such as baskets, SRU bins, bins for recycling;
- Dust suppression & dust control methods (PM10) by dissolving in water a particular ecological agriculturally derived product.
- Spread herbicides and disinfect the green areas from insects and pests;
- Cleaning and washing of urban roads, pedestrian pathways, parking garages, ecc.
- Spreading de-icing solution in order to prevent ice;
- Cleaning of painted walls or walls with graffiti;
- Hydrodynamic cleaning of the sewage pipes CANAL-JET;
- Spraying green areas
Main features, Power source, framework and tanks
The entire range of multipurpose modules can be operated through the multipurpose water system (PTO/HYDRAULIC) of the vehicle on which they are installed, or by means of a gasoline, diesel or electric auxiliary engine.
The tanks, in fiberglass or AISI type 304/316 stainless steel, are housed in special steel frames designed and manufactured according to the dimensions of the vehicle on which they should be installed. Each tank is equipped with an internal breakwater system in order to avoid oscillations of the vehicle while driving it. The tanks are also equipped with an external bubble/liquid level indicator, ball valve pipe coupling for the emptying and filling processes. The tanks of the “AIB” wildfire fighting modules are equipped with a multiple suction system that enables the liquid suction even when the vehicle is on a sloped surface.
For further information on our range of multipurpose water modules and road cleaning equipment and for custom-made offers please do not hesitate to directly contact us or fill in the attached form.